Friday 12 April 2013

LOTS OF WATER

We have had so much rain over the past few weeks that everything feels damp, smells musty or has drowned and gone to God as is the case with my beautiful lavender bush that has finally succumbed and given up.  It just couldn't take having wet feet for so long.  Such a shame as it was a gorgeous plant that flowered so freely every year it was an absolute delight to see.  But alas - no more.






I am not a lover of rain - even when on the property in the middle of the worst drought Australia has seen in 100 years - rain when it eventually came along with the jubilation of seeing it, hearing it and feeling it, always made the black dogs lurk nearby.

Here are some of my rainy Haiku ........


My two gorgeous girls Ellyssa and Mahalia - they like rain about as much as their Mum does  














1 comment:

Thoth said...

Hey Mo
Loved cattle trough - real classic
Hope you don't mind if I take it home ;)

Wal